Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Day 2 Vacation: What A Day...What A Day..

It is now almost 12am as I head to a place I feel safe and...hmmm liked? Lol

So after leaving Queens, I made my way to the Staten Island Ferry. Had to wait since my phone just about died, pit stop at the nearest outlet.  The ride there was great...and the view...fabulous! I took some pics.

Sitting at the pier/dock/port....what ever lol, was really nice. I sat and tried to figure out my next stop. The clouds were moving and the water was moving and I was still...for a change.

My next venue on Metah's Vacation was a comedy show. It was called "Ghandi Are You There." Interestingly enough, no one talked about Ghandi...or religion..lol. Just comics doing what comics do. And I laughed so hard I cried several times! One comic, Justin McClure had me nonstop laughing just about! (His business card says "Gorgeous. Hilarious. You're Welcome." all in caps...lol!) Unknown to the audience before coming, they announced they were giving out pizza! Say What?! Cool cuz I had eaten my other half f sandwhich at 7:30pm or so...

So now my day comes to an end as I sit at 11:59pm...ooops..12:00am on the train, and write out my day as I look forward to resting...and feeling safe :-)

No comments