Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

That Urban Architecture

In looking for a cool gift for my son, I came across a gentleman name Cole? Well his email address says cole@subsiderstudios.com...
Anyways...this guy had some AMAZING artwork done by making stencils from real photographs and then spray painting them onto wood they find and collect!

It was really dynamic and it caught my eye right away!

We had a short yet cool conversation about living in NYC and not really seeing it after I had asked if it was okay to take a picture of his work to show my little folk...

I did wind up geing little man a gift for day 3, but not from him...

The website is www.subsiderstudios.com, but since they are architects, he says there is really architect work up there...I told him he should build an add on page just for the other work they do..

No comments