Happy Sensations

I dream of a happy place Because I am happy I stare off in the sky's blues I look into the stars of the night I bask in the light ...

Day 3 Vacation: What Else Shall I Do?

So after spending time on the Hurricane Deck of a Ferry...(thought I don't think I would wanna be there during a hurricane) and seeing my buddy Jason on my way to the Bronx yesterday, I am now on my way to more adventure today!

Last night was relaxing, and this morning he got me a Coolata..but I got the vanilla bean and strawberry which we agreed tasted like (and looked like) Pepto Bismol.

Today, a new and exciting day, proves to have me dressed out of my comfort zone, so I will be changing as soon as possible...lol I don't like these short shorts...so I will save em for the beach.

First up?
Union Square
Second up?
Central Park

Then back to mommy mode for a bit as my son has an eye exam today...

Then awaaaay I go...again..lmao!

Keep ya posted...though not as much since I spent a lot of time charging my phone yesterday...

Metah4 on Twitter!

No comments